16-1860 Opeapea Road, Keaau HI 96749
Eco-friendly multi-faceted Cedar-Redwood home on 3 lush acres. Soaring open beam ceiling with a 6’ diameter skylight in the center of the living room. The main structure is a Hale (12 sided) structure with living room, kitchen and master bedroom. Attached to the main structure is the bedroom/bathroom wing.
This custom home is very private and charming in tranquil Hawaiian Acres. The 3 acre parcel includes a hardwood orchard of 100 teak, mahogany and rosewood trees that are about 16 years old. A list of some of the special features include:
* Mahogany trim and wood framed doors and windows
* Marble enclosed spa tub/shower
* Beveled French doors
* Birch and alder solid wood cabinets
* Corian counters and double kitchen sink
* Newer appliances
* Stack Whirlpool Washer/Dryer
* Covered lanai off the back of the home
* Outdoor shower
* New on- demand propane hot water heater
* Landscaped vegetable and floral gardens, lawn area and palm lined driveway
* Other trees include orange, tangerine, coffee, grapefruit, lemon, lime, banana and coconut, mulberry, fig,and 5 avocado
* 18 inch off white ceramic tile throughout
* Internet is available via dish or through Net Com using towers in the area
This tranquil and quiet the home sits back 1/2 way through the 3 acre property. Enter into your own world of native Ohia trees and your forest of hardwoods. A very special place to call home.
For info and pics sent instantly to your mobile device: Text "161860" to 79564.
Contact Donna Duryea for more information about this single family home.